MOTORCARE has complete one-stop-shop service and maintenance solution platforms, offering genuine parts, panel beating,Â tyres fitting and balancing, and windscreens service and repair.
- Facilities are furnished with the latest technology and advanced equipment with quality workmanship performed by trained technicians offeringÂ the highest quality of service for a wide range of vehicles.
- Keeping pace with development, MOTORCARE continues to expand its footprint to serve more of the countryâ€™s burgeoning market.
MOTORCARE offers B2B customers with quality Nissan vehicle AftersaleÂ Service.
- Offering access to MOTORCARE quality and service to even more customers in the future.
- B2B businesses can depend on MOTORCAREâ€™s vast experience of serving major businesses and fleet owners, to meet their Parts, Service, Maintenance needs, for a wide range of vehicles, to ensure their Fleet vehicles remain operational.Â Â
- MOTORCAREâ€™s national network and ability to ensure that through our facilities which includes panelshop that we have the expertise to ensure their vehicles will remain on the road cost effectively.Â
- MOTORCARE prides itself in being a true partner on your journey to success.
Attention to Customer Care and Aftersales Service.
- At MOTORCARE, from start to finish, our operation is geared to meet customer needs with the highest attention paid to every detail. From routine maintenance to repairs, to special customer requests, MOTORCARE prides itself in being a true partner on your journey to success.
- Weâ€™ve got the right people in the right places and the right product for the right person. We are consistent in treating every customer with respect each and every time â€“ from kings to common people. And letâ€™s not forget quality and good service and good quality go hand-in hand
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION INDEX SCORE.
- With this in mind, various methods have been devised in order to ensure you receive the best customer experience.
- At Dealer level, you will be contacted in order to ascertain your satisfaction with the Dealership you are dealing with and your opinion on your service experience.Â The results of this process are correlated in order to formulate a Customer Satisfaction Index score.
- By means of this index we are able to ascertain where we meet your standards and in what areas we can improve our performance in order to exceed your expectation.
NISSAN OWNER SUPPORT
- Wherever you travel in your Nissan, you have the peace of mind of our commitment to your continued motoring pleasure. Your Nissan is supported by a comprehensive factory warranty, backed by a no-hassle attitude to honouring our obligations.
- When you contact the Nissan Customer Support Centre about a problem, please provide the following information:Â
- Your name, address and telephone number
- Vehicle registration number
- Vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Date of purchase
- Odometer reading
- Nature of the problem
REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE FACILITIES
Genuine, Nissan OEM parts manufactured to factory standards.
- Nissan Genuine Parts are specifically developed to keep your vehicle as good as new for longer. They are designed, tested and manufactured to the same exacting standards to fit perfectly for optimum performance, durability and safety. Â All Nissan Genuine Parts come standards with a 12 month warranty to ensure total piece of mind.Â
On-Time Part Supply
- MC maintains a parts and accessories Distribution Center with sufficient stock levels to support all our customers. Individual branches also maintain their own parts inventory, which means almost all maintenance requirements can be met without delay.
Strategically Placed, High-Performance Facilities.
- As vehicle technology advances, so does the demand for state-of-the-art facilities, geared with the people and tools to offer the highest quality of service for a wide range of vehicles.
- MOTORCARE facilities are state-of-the-art, conforming to international quality requirements.Â
- Workshops are equipped with up-to-date diagnostic tools and equipment to care of vehicles.
- Because business happens everywhere, we happen to be where you need us.
Staff mechanics and technicians
- Due to the specialized nature of the maintenance undertaken by MOTORCAREâ€™s workshop facilities, technicians are trained to international Manufacturer qualification standards by highly certified National Training Manager.
- The operations are staffed by passionate and highly trained employees, all of whom value the role that MOTORCARE plays in the success of a developing economy.
Comprehensive roadside assistance
- All new Nissan vehicles come with a standard 3 year / 150Â 000kmÂ Roadside Assist so whether youâ€™ve locked your keys in your car, got a flatÂ tyre, a flat battery, run out of fuel or simply broken down, the Nissan 24-hourÂ Roadside Assist team will get you safely back on the road in no time.
- We can assist Nissan clients that are out of their standard warranty, but please note the service is not covered.
Nissan approved body repair
- Nissan Approved Body Repair Centres is the perfect answer to restoringÂ your vehicle to its original standard. TheyÂ use the same quality genuine parts and materials as those originally fitted toÂ your Nissan.
- We promise you quality parts, qualityÂ repairs, and quality control with a 40-point inspection to ensure that all workÂ on your vehicle meets Nissanâ€™s precision standards, because thatâ€™s what sheÂ deserves.